About the JBC Elite Baseball Camps
The JBC Elite Baseball Camps are one-of-a-kind camps designed to help the players become athletic pitchers and hitters. All players who attend our camps receive hands on instruction as well as a Personalised Throwing or Hitting Plan to take home.
Our camps consist of 5 hour sessions on each day over 3 days. Our camps are not only for experienced players. We want to instil elite training on all players regardless of their starting level. We allow 5 hours each day as we believe the concentration span of children aged between 9-15 disappears after 5 hours, and after that training becomes just about motions and their mind is elsewhere.
ALL PLAYERS ATTENDING THE CAMP RECEIVE :
• High Speed Video Analysis
• Head To Toe Physical Assessment
• Elite Pitching Training
• Power Hitting Training
• Recovery Training
• Strength & Conditioning Training
• Infield/Outfield Training
• 3 x Dynamic Warm Ups
• Arm Care Protocols
• Correct Throwing Patterns
• Functional Exercises & Stretches
• Base Running & Sliding Skills
plus education on...
• How To Eliminate Arm Pain
• Why Resting Is Not The Answer To Eliminating Arm Pain
• How Weighted Balls Should BE Introduced To Players
• utilising the latest tools and equipment
• why you shouldn't ice your arm
• the myths on throwing & hitting
Hitting & Fielding
Tee Ball - Senior League Players
Parents And Guardians
Cancellations & Refunds
Customised Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates are available for all of our Elite Baseball Camps.
A gift certificate for one of Elite Baseball Camps is a great gift idea for your child, grand child, niece or nephew. What would be better than the gift of learning!?
When you register, simply send us an email at email@example.com asking for a Gift Certificate and we will send one through to you.